Friday, December 29, 2006

I’m back.

I said I’d be back when grad school was done: It’s not done.

Not quite.

I’m close. Classes are done. I just have to compile material for my portfolio and finish my thesis. I say that like it’s a simple matter, but it’s not. Still, there is at least a pinhole of light at the end of the tunnel.

I should wait until I’m really done to start blogging again. I still have many miles to go before I sleep.

I just feel like I need to be back. I’ve missed this. I’ve discovered over the last year of this experiment that I get a lot out of writing, even if it’s mundane. It inspires me. It motivates me. I need that right now.

So, I’m back. I hope the wait wasn’t too long.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Hooray! I was totally feeling sorry for myself b/c all of my blogging friends have knocked off writingin the last couple of weeks. So, your two new posts were greeted with great joy. Welcome back. Hooray!
Love,
Auntie Fran

Anonymous said...

YAY! I've REALLY missed you, particularly because I've grown so accustomed to reading bloggers who write often - some every day - and it will be good to get to read you a bit more. Also, the fact that we've both been so damned busy and have not had a whole lotta IM dates means that we're missing each other more than we should. I'm looking forward to that not being the case anymore.

Welcome back to the blogosphere!