Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo? OK.

In my continuing quest to make writing and blogging a habit, I'm going to try to post every day this month. No, really. I'm going to give it solid effort to post something every, single day.

It's not like I don't write. Sweet Mary, I do an incredible amount of it! It just never gets posted here. So, maybe some of that will make it here. I'm sure I'll have time for original stuff, too (soccer is over for me on Wednesday next), but I'm not going to focus on exactly what makes it to this space. I'm just going to focus on putting something here. Baby steps, is what I'm saying.

2 comments:

Kizz said...

Yay!

Mrs. Chili said...

STOP IT! You're going to start POSTING?! SERIOUSLY?!

All poking aside, I'm looking forward to having your voice in my world a bit more regularly again.