Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's time to choose...

All right, people. I need some help. I have an important decision to make.

Some of you know that I’ve been between celebrity crushes for a while, and it’s time to commit. I can only handle one at a time. Any more than one, and it’s just too distracting. I know, I know. Trust me on this, though. I don’t multitask well, and that includes celebrity crushes.

Kizz has gone to great effort to help me by making an amazing Hot People post. Please hop over to her place and consider the candidates. I welcome your feedback.

Karla and Kizz both said Lauren Ambrose tops the list, but that Brea Grant and Grace Park both have strong potential. I’m having a tough time choosing. What do you think?

PS: Thank you, Kizz! You rock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

using your list:

top 3:
brea grant
jessica alba
tara reid

bottom of my list:
lauren ambrose (i dont know what you all are thinking with her)

Mrs. Chili said...

I'm staying RIGHT THE HELL OUT of this...

Kizz said...

You're welcome.

Eric, we're thinking full package not just t&a. It's a thing, I know, a novel concept but I like it.

Suzanne said...

Is it weird for your wife to vote?

Grace Park tops the list. Lauren Ambrose is second, though I have a hard time recognizing her, as I feel I don't know her very well.

And Tara Reid needs to put a shirt on, for Heaven's sake! Even I found those distracting....